Omg! Robbers Attack Kiss Daniel On Stage, Almost Killed Him In Calabar… See Shocking Details!

img_20161228_094259.jpg
On Christmas Day in Calabar, Popular Singer, Kiss Daniel was allegedly almost killed on stage by robbers who attacked the vendors and their customers at a village where he was performing.
According to source, an eye witness, Glory Akpan, who is also a shop owner at the place of the incident narrated the whole story.

According to her, the “mama” Crooner was stripped almost neykked while they mobbed all he had on him and even almost killed him.
She said; ” I was wounded, some boys came into the village and tried to rob that guy who sings ‘Oya talk to me o mama’ (Kiss Daniel) while he was performing, they threw bottles and other dangerous bottles at him. They later brought out guns and began to shoot sporadically.
There were thousands of people in the Christmas village and the situation caused pandemonium.
They broke everything in my shop, they carried all my money and robbed many shops. Our chairs were broken, everybody ran helter-skelter.

Cars were smashed, they broke some cars to steal from them. At a point, the lights went off and I thought I was going to die. There were missing parents and children and kids ran in different directions.
After the incident, we were all too afraid to go back to our shops and we had to sleep at a tent located inside the council. Someone collected N500 from each person to spend the night there. We slept on bare floor.
Someone even stole my pot of melon soup, which was on fire. This is the first time such thing will happen since the beginning of the Christmas festival. I am not sure I will come next year.”

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)