“Can we start all over again? Can we correct the mistakes?” – Yvonne Nelson Pays Tribute to her Late Father


Ghollywood actress, Yvonne Nelson, who recently lost her father took to Instagram to confirm the loss of her father and write a heartfelt tribute to him.
The actress expressed how she wished she had a better relationship with him as he wasn’t really around while growing up.

She wrote in her caption;
“Rest in Peace Father . This picture was taken on the 6th of this month…, I have only two pictures with my Father, and this is one of them…..so much I wanted to talk about…..so much I wanted to say…..but God knows best….I know you are in HEAVEN……I know we’ll meet again and talk about it all…..there were days I cried to my mum to bring me to yours……there were days I couldn’t wait to see you and talk to you just for a minute….I longed to hold your hand…..I longed to sit on your lap…..I longed for all of that……can we still do that when I see you in HEAVEN?? Can we start all over again?? Can we correct the mistakes??? I longed for you so much. I have nothing but love for you…….in His last days….he always mentioned God in everything he said…why?? Because there’s no one GREATER sleep well father #MRNELSON”
Our heart and prayers are with her. May he rest in peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)