Cynthia Morgan Isn’t here for Critics | See her Rant about People who have “Judged” her Wrongly


Dancehall artist Cynthia Morgan is not here for her critics anymore and is not shy to let them know. She took to her Instagram to share the photo below.
She captioned it:

“To whom it may concern…if you don’t know me, nor have a genuine care nor genuine interest in me. Don’t mention my name nor make friends with my name.you don’t know what I been through. f*ck you.#Mayyourwordschokeyou #Impenitent#Elegido”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)