I can't marry a short Ghanaian man - Beauty Queen who has a crush on Prince Harry speaks

Ghanaian model, Abena Akuaba Appiah who is 5ft 8in tall has revealed she can neither date nor marry a short man from Ghana. Speaking to Showbiz in an interview, the 2014 Miss Universe Ghana who has a crush Prince Harry of the United Kingdom and American entomologist, Steven Kutcher, said she would rather marry a taller man.

‘No disrespect to short men but I can’t imagine myself dating or getting married to a short man. I am 5”8 feet tall and I wouldn’t want a short man whom I would have to bend down to look at. A man taller than me will do for me My type of man is probably not in Ghana because currently I am crushing on Prince Harry of the United Kingdom and Entomologist Steven Kutcher who played the lead role in the Spider man movie,' she added

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”