“I do feel proud of it” – Dakota Johnson Covers Glamour Magazine & talks about doing the “Fifty Shades” Movies


Hollywood actress Dakota Johnson is the cover girl for Uk Magazine Glamour. In her Interview with Glamour, she revealed if she would ever regret doing the Fifty Shades movies.
Here’s what the 27-year-old Fifty Shades Darker star had to share with the mag:

On if she’ll ever regret the Fifty Shades films: “It comes in waves. But this project is not going to be my swan song. It has put my life on a path that I didn’t plan to go down, but I do feel proud of it. And the films have allowed me to do so many different projects and travel so much. In the end, Fifty Shades has plopped me in a world that I really wanted to be in.”
On the world of sex toys: “Oh some of that stuff is just so beautiful! When we first started on Fifty Shades, that wasn’t a world I was privy to at all, and I soon found out there are all these different tiers. There are some things out there that are really grimy and nasty, and then there are really beautiful, intricate and chic toys. Actually, whole aspects of the BDSM world are truly beautiful.”
On if her parents have seen the films: “They haven’t because it’s such a tricky thing. It’s too uncomfortable for them. It’s one thing if a film has one sex scene in it, but with this, a large part of the premise is the arc of their sexual relationship, and I think that’s a little inappropriate for my family to watch.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)