IK Ogbonna melts hearts with his birthday message to his wife

Nollywood actor Ik Ogbonna and his hot Columbian wife Sonia Ogbonna are always expressing their love for each other but Ik has just raised the bar.
ik ogbonna
Nollywood actor Ik Ogbonna with wife, Sonia.
To celebrate his wife's birthday, he shared a beautiful photo of her on Instagram alongside romantic words which will make all his female admirers envious. See photo below:

ik ogbonna
Ik's Instagram post.
He said: "Happy birthday to my queen. I asked for a princess and God gave me a queen , a woman with the most beautiful soul , a heart of gold , a smile that makes the sun blush , words that creates stars in my heart."
"You have held me through rough times and good times , you have encouraged me in times when I felt like giving up . Truth is I don't only celebrate today cause it's your birthday but it marked the beginning of the rest of my life."
ik ogbonna
Their relationship works because they are each other's best friend.
"Since I met you I have only experienced growth , blessings , favor , magical grace and peace . Thank you for bringing our son into this world , thank you for embracing my culture , family and friends . I cherish you my bebolinna and if I was to die and come back to this life, I will still choose you over and over again."
"I am sorry for times I failed you but I promise I will live my life making you happy and doing all I can to keep a deserving smile on your face . Thanks for always believing in me baby . Can I just marry you every day? Happy birthday to my darling wife."
ik ogbonna
The couple with their son
The couple have been married for two years and have a son but still manage to show off their love and act like two teenage sweethearts who just started dating. Happy birthday to Sonia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”