Katy Perry is Launching a Vibrant New Line for “Shoes that turns heads, stop traffic & start conversations”

mymegaisland.blogspot.comSinger Katy Perry has just announced that she’s starting her very own shoe line and amazingly, it has been four years in the making.
The 32-year-old singer is planning to make her mark on the fashion world.
According to reports, the collection will range from around $59 to $299 and Katy describes them as “vibrant, expressive, and defining.”

She told Footwear News, “You are what you wear, right? It’s one of those things where I really love the line and I’m excited by it. It’s not like you’ll never see me in a pair of Adidas slides ever again. And you’ll [probably still] see me on the streets wearing Uggs. Here’s the thing: When I’m working or promoting music, or onstage, I don’t get the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation or meet everybody individually. So the way I present myself can set the tone. It could be a conversation opener, just by my shoes or by the way I wear my nails – it could be [my form of] hello.”
The shoes are set to be released on February 16.
See a first look below.
mymegaisland.blogspot.com mymegaisland.blogspot.com mymegaisland.blogspot.com mymegaisland.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)