Maybe I am not good enough for Manchester City - Guardiola laments

There are concerns about the future of Pep Guardiola as the manager of Manchester City. The former Barcelona coach says he might not be good enough for the EPL side.
Maybe I am not good enough for Manchester City - Guardiola laments
Guardiola says he might not be good enough
The citizens have slipped to fifth on the EPL standings having lost four of their last eight matches including a 4-0 bashing in the hands of Everton in their last game.

"I don't understand the lack of respect for amazing players when people say they are not good enough for me," the Spanish manager said.
"Maybe the expectations about my coming here and the commentary on us winning 10 games in a row were exaggerated," he added.
"Maybe I'm not good enough for them."
Recall that Guardiola began his spell at City with a run of 10 consecutive wins; he has however admitted that he is in a pretty difficult situation which he is not used to.
"It is the first time I have been in this situation and I want to handle it, but I am not going to say my players are no good," he said.
"I want to be top but we are not."
Manchester City host Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday, January 21 but Guardiola believes the progress of the squad is a collective one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)