New Music: Wizkid Blows Hot In Fresh Drake Collabo – “Hush Up the Silence”


img_20170115_081031.jpg
Nigerian superstar, Wizkid, has followed up on the hugely successful “One Dance” single as he teams up again with International artiste, Drake on a dance-ready collaboration “Hush Up the Silence.”
Unlike the “One Dance” track where Wizkid was barely audible, the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner gave a rather impressive performance, ensuring that his nickname would stick in listeners memory.
He sings, “Starboy, call me number one, When my tune drop, the girls, they bounce along / Me no like nothing come between me and me paper.

​​

Drake comes in on the third verse, singing about drama and jealousy. “Too mixed up in drama to go outside. Too mixed up in drama to free my mind / Jealous people around me, I need to change my life / I just turn colder every time I try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)