Nollywood heartthroob Femi Jacobs explains why he is not ready for marriage

Femi Jacobs is an award-winning Nollywood actor and singer who came into fame after his breakout film, The Meeting (2012). He is a very handsome eligible bachelor with many female-fan admirers.
Femi Jacobs
Npllywood actor, Femi Jacobs
In a recent interview with Saturday Beats, he broke the hearts of many ladies when he spoke out about not being ready for marriage. He said: "For me, marriage is a resting place; it is a place where you can scale your dream up to another level. I want to be at a particular level of settlement before I go into marriage."

"Also, there is a space and time for everyone. I love the concept of love even though I am not a champion for it; I am not a champion for romance. If I was one, I would have been married at the age of 25. But I believe it is part of life and culture to an extent. I think love is beautiful. It is a beautiful thing to love someone and to be loved back by the same person."
Femi Jacobs
He also spoke out on the high rate of divorce saying: “As you can see, the rate of divorce is high and those that are not divorced are separated. We are basically just patching the institution and that is because it is filled with the people who are not ready for that space."

"Marriage is quite intense and it is not something you should do without critical intention. It is not something you should force, you have to be ready for it."
His females fans may be discouraged but not put off, when the actor is ready to tie the knot, he sure won't lack potential wives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)