Paris Jackson covers RollingStone Magazine | Talks about her Multiple Attempts at Suicide, Michael Jackson’s death being a murder & More



Paris Jackson is the cover star of RollingStone magazine, which happens to be her first magazine cover ever.
In her first-ever in-depth interview, Michael Jackson’s daughter discusses her father’s pain and finding peace after addiction and heartache.
Here’s what the 18-year-old daughter of the late legendary Michael Jackson had to share:
On her father’s death being a murder: “Absolutely. Because it’s obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bullshit, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bullsh-t.”

On her multiple suicide attempts and self-harming: “It was just self-hatred, low self-esteem, thinking that I couldn’t do anything right, not thinking I was worthy of living anymore…It was just once that it became public.”
On questions over Michael being her biological father: “He is my father. He will always be my father. He never wasn’t, and he never will not be. People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it’s almost scary…I consider myself black. [Michael] would look me in the eyes and he’d point his finger at me and he’d be like, ‘You’re black. Be proud of your roots.’ And I’d be like, ‘OK, he’s my dad, why would he lie to me?’ So I just believe what he told me. ‘Cause, to my knowledge, he’s never lied to me.”
For more on Paris, visit RollingStone.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)