#WeWillProtest: 2face Idibia defends decision to March of February 5...but says he didn't create the movement

Music legend, 2face Idibia has once again confirmed that the scheduled protest for February 5, 2017 that he announced a few days ago will go on. (Read Here).
Reacting to some form of backlash he got for sharing information on the the protest on social media, 2face took to Instagram a few minutes ago to say, 'I am blessed to have a platform that allows me to reach a lot of people at a time.
I believe this voice also comes with a responsibility to use it to speak up for my people. So, when I received the broadcasts that had been going round for some days calling for protests against the state of the country I posted it in a show of support'.

'My intention was never to take credit for the movement but rather amplify the voices of the organization credited with the widely circulated message.  To my colleagues that have joined their voices to this call, thank you for showing the Nigerian people they are not alone. I remain committed to contributing to the well being of my people in any little way I can. One love! #WeWillProtest'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)