6 stylish Ghanaian Nollywood stars
Nigerian Nollywood is not the only place where all the beautiful, stylish ladies belong. Ghanaian Nollywood do very well in the department of harbouring super fine actresses. Whether their beauty and style is distributed or its innate, we are sure they are too fine for words
These pretty women are not only talented, they are super gorgeous and completely stylish. It's no wonder fans look up to them for fancy style ideas that stand out.
1. Yvonne Nelson: The 31-year-old actress is one beauty to behold. Born in Accra, she began her acting career in year 2000 but gained popularity in the Nollywood industry after she appeared in a movie with Genevieve in 2007.
2. Juliet Ibrahim: 30-year-old Juliet is of Lebanese and Ghanaian decent. She made her debut in the industry in 2005 and has been unstoppable ever since. The pretty actress is also a singer who has songs and music videos for which her fans love her more.
3. Yvonne Okoro: The black beauty actress is a product a Nigeria father and a Ghanaian mother. She began her career in 2002 and has shown herself to be both talented and beautiful.
4. Ella Mensah: A delightful actress with a solid plan to stand out and make a difference in he corner of the world and entire universe.
5. Jackie Appiah: The endowed actress derives joy when she looks like a million bucks.
6. Joselyn Dumas: Talk about the African queen with the perfect African figure.