Couple who met on twitter set to wed

Social media is the recent certain venue to find love!
Couple who met on twitter set to wed
Couple who met on twitter set to wed
Many have shared their love story which is one way or another related to the social media. We can boldly say social media is really bringing people together in the most incredible manner.
A woman by name, Tosin has shared her extraordinary love story of how the man she met on Twitter in 2015 has turned out to be her heartthrob.
She said, "He sneaked into my DM [Direct Message] in 2015, then we moved to bbm, few weeks later he came to my office to see the girl he has been chatting with. He was too sleek on the first meet and I thought to myself 'player alert' lool. We just grew from there, God really bless me with an amazing being...1year and 10months after our first date here we are."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)