“I am not married, I do not have any sex tape & I do not have any child for anybody” – Former #BBNaija Housemate Gifty


Former Big Brother Naija Gifty did some press rounds yesterday and she also took to her Instagram page to clear up some rumours that had come up in the news while she was in the house.
She went on Instagram to state that she isn’t married, does not have a sex tape and that she does not have a child.
See what she wrote below.

“So, they said that I am married and I have a boyfriend who is threatening to release a sex tape if I don’t share the BBN money with him…now, I want to clear it out by writing it here that please I am not married, I do not have any sex tape & I do not have any child for anybody… These are just crazy rumors and for the fact such is out then guys do expect more cuz’ I see this person won’t rest till he/she is satisfied @bigbrothernaija2017 #bbnaija #itsjustgod #nevergiveup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)