Man City striker Gabriel Jesus finally explains his goal celebration that got the internet talking

Last Weekend, new Man City striker Gabriel Jesus scored against Swansea city, in that match alone he scored two goals, but after scoring, he celebrated his goal by pretending to be making a phone call. His goal celebration got soccer lovers on the internet talking, with many wondering why he engaged in such a celebration.
A lot of twitter users created vines, imitating Jesus' celebration and also created fake quotes explaining the celebration, with one Twitter User saying:
'My celebration was a message to my ex girlfriend who didn’t answer my calls at Palmerias, but messaged me when I moved to City.'
Surprisingly Gabriel Jesus has taken to his Instagram account to explain his celebration, saying it was a message for his mum.
He captioned his celebration photo; “Hello Mom, I love you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”