“No marriage is perfect but mine was based on Gross Lies, Deceit, Scam & many more Darkness” – Tonto Dikeh speaks on her Marriage


Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram to share a photo, and in the comment section a fan of hers asked her to please stay in her marriage to her estranged husband Olakunle Churchill so as to avoid people she was ‘better than” laugh at her because no marriage was perfect.
The actress replied the fan saying:

“My love, they can laugh. As long as I didn’t come out in a body bag, I’m ok, no one knows how many STD’s I have treated or pain I know in marriage…if laughter is all they have then karma that bit me awaits them all. Thanks for your love. Yes, no marriage is perfect but mine was based on Gross lies/Deceit, Scam & many more Darkness.. I loved the man no one begged me to, I take all the blame!!”
See photo below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)