WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) - Invitation to Management Training Program
WODIA Training Institute (WOTI) hereby sends an open invitation to their Management Training Program.
Topic: Advanced Human Resource Management
Date: February 20 - 24, 2017 (5 Days)
Fee: N 150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand Naira only)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00 pm daily
Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI),
Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road,
Avis Bus Stop, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Resource Persons: A total of 10 (Ten) academically qualified resource persons with vast experience will facilitate at this training program.
Account Number - 1012416876
Account Name - “WODIA Training Institute”.
To participate call +2348023079485; +2348133754358 or send an email to email@example.com
Fee covers tuition, resource materials, writing materials, tea/coffee/snacks, lunch, photography, conference bags and certificate of participation stating all courses undertaken.
The goals of this course are to improve the Attitudes, Skills and Knowledge (ASK) of the Human Resource Management Executives to:
- Enhance staff commitment, loyalty and honesty for efficient service delivery;
- Reduce employee turnover, promote safety and good ethics;
- Strengthen participants’ leadership and people management capabilities;
- Manage conflicts to prevent legal problems, unrest or corporate sabotage;
- Acquire ICT tools for improving staff performance; and
- Increase staff productivity for higher corporate financial gains, durability and image-boosting.
1. Ethics and Professionalism in Human Resource Management.
2. Computer Applications for Performance Improvement.
3. Technology and Business Communication.
4. Change Management in Organizations.
5. Confidentiality and Information Management.
6. Leadership Concept and People Management.
7. Presentation Skills.
8. Effective Recruitment Strategies.
9. Performance Management.
10. Mentoring and Training for Business Excellence.
11. Motivational Strategies for higher Performance.
12. Emotional Intelligence in Staff Management.
13. Promoting Health and Safety at Workplace.
14. Conflict Resolution.
15. Anger Management and Team Building.
16. Effective Delegation and Time Management.
17. Business Succession Planning.
18. Knowledge Management.
19. Aligning HR strategies with business goals and growth.
Who Can Attend:
Chairmen, Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries, Directors, Heads of Divisions, Top Administrative Officers in Public, Private, Banking and Corporate Institutions.
Top Officers in the Military, Para Military, Voluntary Agencies, Multi-National, Bi-Lateral, Diplomatic Agencies, Religious Bodies and Educational Institutions.
Human Resource Management Executives in Oil & Gas, Hospitality and Blue Chip Companies.
All Top Executives involved in People Management.
Attendance is open to both males and females within and outside Nigeria.
ABOUT WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
- Registered by the Federal Government of Nigeria as an Accredited Management Training Institution in Nigeria.
- Has experienced and highly competent professionals as her Resource Faculties.
- Utilizes effective Methodologies and modern Training aids for her Resource Delivery.
- Accredited British Safety Council Tuition Provider.
- WOTI has a purposely built Training Institution of Four storey building complex that can
train over 600 participants simultaneously.
- WOTI has trained more than 12,000 participants from over 900 organizations within and outside Nigeria.
- Organizations that have sent participants to WOTI'S training programs include but not limited to the following:
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS);
- The Presidency, Amnesty Office, Abuja;
- Taraba State Government.
- Bayelsa State Government.
- Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB);
- Pan African University, Lagos;
- University of Lagos;
- Lagos State University (LASU);
- Nigeria Customs;
- Power Holdings Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Abuja;
- Voluntary Service of Cameroon;
- Upper Niger River Basin Development Authority, Minna,Niger State, Nigeria;
- Shell Dev. Company, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Delta State Oil Producing
- Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC).
In-House Training Programs are available for organizations.
For more details, please call :
+2348023079485; +2348133754358 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
Boat House, 21, Ogunnuisi Road,
Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Telephone: +2348023079485; +2348133754358