Young6ix prevents area boys from lynching his cleaner who stole his properties (photo)

Rapper, Young6ix shared a video (which he has deleted) of his cleaner whom he saved from being lynched by area boys who caught him stealing his properties.

According to Young6ix, he went for a gig over the weekend, by the time he returned home, his cleaner had stolen some of his properties including over a million naira. The area boys who caught him almost lynched him but he intervened and handed him over to the authorities. Read what he wrote after the cut...


"Apparently before I got back from my gig over the weekend my cleaner took off with some of my properties including cash of a million plus. Area boys who where aware caught him and was beating him before I intervened and handed him over to Police after he agreed to take us to his accomplice to recover the money and other valuables. Sad shiii people do to those tryna help them."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)