This Single Guy’s ‘Couples Costumes’ Are Absolute Genius


“Once I get an idea, I stick to it. No matter how hard it is,” Solarte told HuffPost.
He’s not kidding. The year before the “Ghost” pottery wheel scene look, he dressed up as pregnant Kim Kardashian at the Met Gala, with a Kanye West cardboard cutout to complete the look.
“Nothing tops when I was Pregnant Kimye,” he said. “I couldn’t even walk down the block or take the subway without hoards of people taking my picture and stopping me. I felt like the real deal.”



Photo courtesy of Paolo Solarte
A CrazySexyCool look from Solarte.

Basically, when it comes to costumes, solo is just how Solarte rolls.
“To be honest, I’m not a big fan of couples costumes. It’s almost like when people dress up as puns for Halloween. Side eye,” he joked.I love a solo dolo stunt, as you can tell!” 


Photo courtesy of Paolo Solarte
Solarte rockin’ the Shirley Temple look.

So what does the costume mastermind have up his sleeve for this upcoming Halloween?
“I’m not entirely sure yet... maybe Lil’ Kim? Maybe Bobby from ‘Bobby’s World?” he told us. “Who knows? Inspiration comes from the weirdest places and I work best under pressure!”
We expect nothing short of greatness. 

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)