"To some, marriage is an achievement, to me, it isn’t" - Laura Ikeji

Laura Ikeji Kanu, Linda Ikeji's fashionista sister, recently did her court wedding to retired footballer Ogbonna Nwankwo, the brother of football sensation Kanu Nwankwo.
Laura Ikeji
Laura Ikeji and Ogbonna Nwankwo at their court wedding in January.
In a recent rant on Instagram on January 22, Laura voiced out her perception of marriage which has shocked her fans and followers.

Laura Ikeji
Laura's Instagram post.
She said: "To some women, marriage is an achievement, to me Laura, it isn’t. Life isn’t that serious. I wanna achieve so much in my life, to be a Nigerian Zara, with stores all over the country and across Africa."
"Be a household name in fashion, have my own reality shows, so much to achieve. Leave me live my life the way I want to, don’t come with the married woman business, “I beg you in God’s name, do you while I do me.”
Laura Ikeji
Sealed with a kiss: The couple only got engaged in December.
This comes after her followers were claiming she got married due to pregnancy or attention seeking. Laura clearly is not entertaining such rumours and isn't afraid to set the record straight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings presents #AsoEbiBella – Vol. 168 – The Latest Aso Ebi Styles

#SisterGoals – Serena Williams Can’t Wait to Play Venus Williams in the Australian Open Finals as She Praises Her – “She’s Basically My World and My Life”

6 women who must never be your husband's personal assistant (Pictured)